There were two main forces behind bringing Somalis to MN. The Catholic Charities, and the Lutheran brotherhood.
They had to plant most of them outstate because they do not get along with resident blacks.
What they did not tell people during last years burning shopping sprees is the American blacks played helll on destroying Somali property and business. Last I read a while back of the Somalis brought here 20 plus years ago to current more than 80% are still on the government dole.
Blacks as said started in the Minneapolis core then moved north over time up the West Broadway corridor. Brooklyn center first to go, then Brooklyn Park, then Champlin and jump the river to Coon Rapids. All the worse for the black influx.
Now the state is requiring the nice burbs like Maple Grove, Plymouth, Minnetonka, Saint Louis Park to put in crazy amounts of section 8.
I own property in Saint Louis Park, nowhere near the city it once was. The Jews used to run a nice tight ship and fiscal sheet but they are fleeing in droves ahead of the blacks. Some hardcore Jews are still there but they are in small enclaves. In Saint Louis Park there are multiple apartment complexes where the police will not enter without a minimum of three squads.
Sadly people are bound and determined to bring society down to the lowest common denominator. It comes to nothing.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.