Originally Posted by doubleDs55
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by steve4102

Except for the obvious election fraud by Omar, this is exactly why she was elected. Her district is 70% affluent White.

Whites in Omar's district are too fugking stupid to know who she is.

They walk in, punch D, and walk out.

On the Iron Range for sure, Those Union idiots up north will vote for Satin himself if he had a (D) after his name if their Union told them to.

The affluent Whites in the cities are a mite different. They hug trees, use cloth diapers, believe in Global Warming, drive electric cars, support green energy and are hard core Environmental Wackos. This does indeed cause them to lean Democrat, but Omar and other “minorities “ are elected because of their color and White Guilt FIRST, party affiliation second.

And here we are, spoken for truth. Where I live in MN all the counties are red including mine. This state is over run by a couple of BLUE sections of the state. None of the rest of us up here want anything to do with them SOB's. WE are hicks to the bone. Yet we are bound and governed by them. We don't have a say in the elections, we can't match the numbers. Should be a line MN should be east and WEST MN.

The blue in the upper NE is Union Country, brain dead miners Union country.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.