Originally Posted by wyoming260
I tested positive for Covid on 10-16-20, second day of Rifle elk season here. I was truly sick for a month ,which seemed strange as I thought I was so what healthy. After I got well enough, I went to have a lump on my neck checked out. From there things got real. the lump on my neck proved to be cancerous and into lymph nodes. I have had 2 major surgeries, two minor procedures and a completely awful day in a dentist chair since the beginning of November, I am also going for immunotherapy treatments every three weeks now for the next year. I have spent a month in my recliner recovering from neck surgery on two separate times, and more needles and tests than I would wish on an enemy. I have been slightly depressed by all the down time and just sick of being sick. Food ,entertainment and having fun seemed pointless. The cancer center I go has changed my view point. There are always someone in worse shape and going through worse than we are. Yes your wife had a heart attack and I pray for her, but she is still alive and able to continue. You had a stress and hydration bound event, but you are better. Focus on the good and the Blessings and have faith and hope. If you dwell on the bad, you might as well lay down in the yard and pull the sod up over your head. Prayers to you both to restore health and encouragement to move forward towards better things.

wyoming260 , Diesel ,

Hope things work out perfect for you/wife/family - prayers up .

When we get the rug yanked out from under our feet - we just have to rub our knees & butt - get up and stand on the rug again .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.