God’s Old Covenant was an agreement between Him and the nation of Israel. I’m not a Hebrew. I’m a Gentile. God’s New Covenant is an agreement between Him and all of the people in all the world. James (the brother of Jesus), Apostle Peter, Apostle Paul, and the elders of the church in Jerusalem...who were all Jews...clearly decided at the 1st Church Council of Jerusalem that Gentile followers of Jesus did not have to observe the Mosaic Law of the Jews.

The ceremonial aspect of the Old Covenant related specifically to how ancient Israel worshipped God. The civil aspect of the Old Covenant related specifically to daily living in ancient Israel. The moral aspect of the Old Covenant hangs on loving God and loving others. Period. Jesus clearly said so Himself.

I do not believe that Jesus came to extend ancient Judaism, or to establish Judaism 2.0; I believe He came to change the way we relate to God.

Others choose to see it differently. That’s fine with me. Those differences don’t change the reality of Jesus or His resurrection in any way whatsoever.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.