Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Coming from a background of studying Ancient Greek for decades, and having read the New Testament 20+ times in the original Greek (and many sections of it many more times than that); perhaps I might have some insight that those of you do not. Is it possible? If all of you have “arrived” and are enlightened and are secure in your beliefs, then you will not care what I have to offer in my insight, and you will ridicule me as those that heard the Messiah mocked him. Sincerely open to more truth? I will tell you gladly!

I would be surprised if you didn't know something that I don't know. We all have different backgrounds and training; Strengths and weaknesses.

As for Greek, I doubt if many here speak fluent koine' Greek. You'd have better luck at a Greek Orthodox Monastery Club. They'd probably have conversational Greek down better than James White and his colleagues. I have doubts that you'd find any believers though. Lol.

Here, you'll find some imperfect and perhaps weak believers, but we do know our strong Savior.