Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
So, Happy Camper, which is it?
Do we keep the TEN commandments? Do we avoid strong spirits? Do we honor the laws of the Levites? Do we refuse to partake of the unclean flesh? Do we no longer need to wash before eating?

Or do we keep the rules we find convenient? Do we keep the rules as men have decided they should be altered in order to increase the size of the congregation and fatten the offering plate?

Or do we recognize the God of Abraham and Moses is the same God we pray to today. Do we know that what He told us 4000 years ago is as valid today as the day it was written, as God is Omnicient and Eternal.

Do we keep the laws as best we can, just as God handed them to us? And then pray Jesus will forgive our unavoidable transgressions?

Or do we just make up a list of rules we would like to keep?

Idaho shooter,

I answered that already.
I've been open about my stance on the Scriptures.
More than most in daily interactions.
Why is that? Someone cared enough about my eternal destiny when I was young. I want to pass that blessing forward. None of us are getting younger. Eventually everyone will either be truly blessed beyond their dreams, OR suffer........
Once you listen to the brief video links below in my signature, that will explain pretty thoroughly.
AFTER listening to that, if you have a specific sincere question I'm happy to answer that.