Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Originally Posted by Stophel
Ruger4Life, you seem to be carrying a very large grudge.

Erroneous religious teachings destroy the lives of individuals and families; I’ve seen it.

I would like to offer some advice, if I may. If you truly are concerned about others following the wrong path, I would suggest changing your approach. To be brutally honest, you come across as very arrogant, and seem to think that virtually everyone else in the history of the world is wrong, but only you are enlightened and wise enough to discern the truth. I would dare say that probably NO ONE will EVER be swayed by your arguments, which only serve to create animosity. Again, to be brutally honest, that appears to be your purpose here.

Nothing new. HARDLY ANYONE is ever swayed by my arguments. Yes, the majority of the Christians in the past 2,000 years have been wrong...and? Am I a heretic because I question the status quo? You can pick up the first stone—pick a big one. My Savior was persecuted and murdered for telling the truth. I am a worm compared to him, and I would be extremely blessed to suffer the same fate as he. Again, folks that love their money, wealth, and comfortable lifestyles ridicule the words of Christ because they are deceptive hypocrites, just like the Pharisees that hated Christ. And no, you are not “brutally honest”, only brutally intent on defending your man-made doctrines until your dying breath, just like millions of brainwashed “religious “ people in this world

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin