Originally Posted by shaman
I didn't get paddled much in school. However, I got paddled as a freshman in high school for pranking the gym teacher. I was told on a Friday that it would be administered on Monday. I had all weekend to sweat it.

That is, that was the intent. Instead, I had time to think this out. On Monday, I had thick typing pad stuffed down my pants. Those things were used to deaden the sound of typewriters. I showed up for the paddling before class on Monday. The gym teacher had one other teacher as a witness. I bent over and . . .

"Thunk."

The gym teacher had grabbed me by my belt to steady me. When he administered the swat, he was so panicked he dropped me. I fell to the floor. Of course, I played it up. The two teachers were really upset. It had been this ungodly hollow sound. My first impression was that they were on to me, but as I lay there I realized it was an over-the-top success.

"Bruce! What did you do to him?"

"I don't know Dave! " said the gym teacher, examining the paddle.

I crawled up off the floor and acted hurt. I was due for two more swats, but they begged my forgiveness and I went on my way.

Nobody ever knew. I got special treatment from the gym teacher after that. He was always my buddy.

You're retarded.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house