Originally Posted by smokepole

But I do have a question. Deer season is coming up, and I need to know the proper foot-lbs for deer hunting.

You never read about the proper ft-lbs for deer, why is that? Are deer just not as mythical as elk?

Wellllllll You say yer from Colorado,,, which I am now doubting you could even be a hunter in my home state..
Were you older when you started hunting ??? you didn't have to take the Colorado Hunter Safety Course I had to when I started hunting there..

I would understand your stupidity if you just recently started hunting in CO, but you should really read your Hunting Regs for the state you are hunting in..

1000 ft/lbs at 100 yards for all Big Game in Colorado they also break down the suggestions if you read farther for longer range shots and the differences between the animals you are hunting ... You have Caliber regs. there too which make this thread as irrelevant as it should be

Come on Sweetie you can get at least a few more posts outta this 31810 and anxiously awaiting your next post Bahahahaha

Slaying Orcs