Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by gssixgun
Originally Posted by SLM
Might want to read this again capgun.

Originally Posted by ingwe
Yes it can be made to work, and relatively easily if you can shoot.
But even for me-the stunt shooter- Id really prefer something else.
Ive done it...twice...but both animals were previously wounded, the .223 is what I had in my hands at the time ( not hunting elk) and when you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.
And it IS legal in a few places, but still not recommended .
My pard kiled a 5 point bull with a well placed shot from his .223 one evening after surgery when he was told not to shoot a recoiling heavy rifle. It worked just fine, but.......

Not talking about the OP

I am talking about the "Experts" that are literally promoting it, pathetic POS

Oh and YOU that is defending them.

It is pretty obvious that a very few of you on here have pulled your logs around the fire and decided that you are going to steer the convos how you want
It is also quite obvious that you don't have much real experience with ballistics because everyone of you has run to name calling and bashing to prove your "Superiority"

You 4-5 have also tried to change what I have been saying because for some odd reason you just don't want any K/E talk around your little campfire

Your defense of small rounds doesn't negate K/E it just qualifies it, but you "Experts" hate that for some reason, that shows me you either don't want to hear it or you don't understand it

What is your reasoning for pushing KE so much? Do you feel bullet construction plays a part?

Are you saying that Ingwe is the OP? By OP you're referring to the original post(er) correct?

Honestly, without reading too deeply into this thread and only the last several posts, the only one name calling is you.

Did you learn that circle reasoning while watching CNN or the DNC ???

Just deny what you don't want to hear

Freaking amateurs, this sub-forum is full of you all, and the others have been bullied into silence..

I am hanging around now just to toss grenades into your BS, nothing to learn here as I had hoped for, just about 4-5 Forum "Orcs" that bully their little domain

Last edited by gssixgun; 06/20/21.

Slaying Orcs