Friend of my buddy in Billings, has a grandma who lives on the Reservation... she's only ever owned one rifle, a 22.250...

She's about 4 ft 10 and weighs about 80 to 85 pounds... her husband has been gone a long time, but she still pretty much lves off of elk for meat, which she prefers over venison...and being an Indian on the reservation, she can get away with taking 3 or 4 a year.. when she is getting low on meat, she tells her grandkids, to get ready for her to call them over to take care of the one she just shot...

They are pretty much close enough she just head shoots them out one of the windows she can use for a rest...

I'd do it if I had to, but not having to, I'd chose something bigger in caliber...

But I am glad that it is legal for gals like Grandma here...

in today's world there are just too many hunters and too many 'college boys" made up regulations....and too much for licenses, and especially fines...

My grandfather who was born in 1907, I wonder if he ever bought ANY game license, and he lived on more game meat than store bought.....
He passed in 1968, but I do know he shot game out of season when he was getting low on meat...venison...

He ate a lot of squirrel and rabbit... no one really cared that much about those....

this is in Southern West Va...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez