Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Judman
Whatda think? Fish & game departments, state tourism departments etc for running shows, YouTube videos?

I don't know why they would. There really aren't any secrets. People know Iowa or Kansas or Buff County WI have monster deer - why would they compensate a hunting show (at the state level) to let others know what people already know?

Of what value is the youtuber to the state conservation agency?

Now those dumb Game Warden TV shows - I bet they do. I mean it's "good will" explaining what GW's do to protect wildlife to people who might not interact with them but I'm guessing only 2 people watch hunting on youtube - hunters who already know and anti-hunters ready to pounce in the comments. Don't see the DNR getting much value out of that.

Teal, think of the license/application fees they collect. Dunno if you hunt the western states or not, most states make you purchase the license prior to applying, then bonus point fees. These “how to” shows have laid into right in folks laps. Ask firstcoueswas80” about the affects. Look at Montana, New Mexico, Idaho. Record amounts of applications.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.