Originally Posted by ribka
Randy seems pretty upset that the truth came out.Have to rebrand his image now.Licenses keep going up while number of tags decrease every year. Randy, a big BHA member who claims they are fighting for hunters to get more hunting opportunities, actually lessens the opportunities for hunters and makes big money doing so. He admits its not a sustainable method of business but doesnt care and wants to keep pimping our public land.

So western states obviously do not need to advertise hunting in their states based on the data.. They have a budget for tourism. Randy cozy up to the budget bureaucrats and convinces them they need to advertise hunting to get some of that tax payer money. An incestuous relationship develops and money is funneled to Randy. Randy gets more money, more likes from goobers who live in urban areas, more advertisers and ruins hunting in that state. Rinse and repeat.

Is it possible that the states are giving him non resident tags so he can keep hunting in that state instead of waiting 5 to 10 years to draw a tag like the rest of us? I don't understand how can he now keep hunting out of state and consistently get tags. 10 years maybe, now no way with the draws.

Obviously the tax payer money would be much better used for wildlife conservation or slow down the sky rocketing tag prices instead of going into Randy's pocket

No wonder Buzzy always refuses to answer questions about Randy and the BHA.

Great scam he has going on there

Bolded part, because you're not much of a hunter and don't understand how the draw process works.

I'm hunting 4 states this year and that's about the minimum I hunt every year...have hunted 7 at least 3 years.

Guys like you, that play pretend...applying for [bleep] draw odds, in a state or two a year, then bitching because you can't hunt is the norm. Others find opportunity because they take hunting seriously...like I did this year for my NR nephew who scored a LQ bull tag in one of the best areas in Wyoming, with zero preference points and 100% draw odds...valid for any bull for 41 days.

You can keep bitching while myself, my friends and family hunt several great areas and states a year.

That's your choice to be a no hunting chronic crybaby...must suck to be you everyday.

Last edited by BuzzH; 07/10/21.