Originally Posted by ribka

Maybe BHA should stop trying to get guns banned and stop promoting an anti hunting and self admitted violent eco terrorist to run BLM.

Didn't your social media hunting pro /hero take a questionable 500 yard shot a moose on his show? Your hypocrisy is amusing. Anything to make a buck.

I miss you posting biased wolf studies funded by anti hunting groups buzz

Originally Posted by 805
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by 805
Originally Posted by GregW
https://jayscottoutdoors.podbean.com/

Episode with Chris Roe....

Wow!! I wonder how much others that participated got paid. This is flat out ridiculous. Pay people to promote hunting in AZ and more specifically OTC archery and then a few years later they close 27 units that were OTC because the success rate got to high.

Maybe "archery" hunters that are killing chit at 100+ yards with their mechanical dowel flinging devices need to reconsider how they're impacting those high success rates.

Maybe time to get back to the basics of what archery was intended to be...a 20-30 yard endeavor with 2 sticks and a g-damn string.

I fully agree that archery hunters shooting 100+ yards isn’t a good thing and may have a slight increase in overall success and probably wounded animals also. This isn’t why those hunts were changed from OTC though. You know as well as I do there has been a massive increase in popularity of the AZ OTC hunts in recent years. Many social media hunters have videos promoting the OTC hunts.

Only when they no longer work in the Firearms industry. They had to wait until they got theirs......

The national leadership of bha are radical leftists, and liars. Don't worry, people are finally seeing them for who they are.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 07/09/21.