Originally Posted by Calvin
Everything is so pimped out now it’s sickening.

Some huge battles are going to be fought now that a new user group has emerged on the scene. Social media influencers. People who are making money on the resource but have skirted existing guiding laws in place.

I was amused with early hunting shows - Randy's in particular. Randy's used to be an empowerment program - you can do this - it's your resource.
But it's all been a predictable slippery slope. In recent years, there's way too many jackwads too loose with lips, specific areas and wide camera angles (revealing landmarks etc) – mostly seeking popularity, followers and YouTube views from a generation that wants answers rather than what used to take hard work and research.

Now most of the popular states (and some that once weren't) are getting hit to the extent where tags are ridiculously harder to get and game (and quality) are getting harder to find because of it.

Now, I realize there's some irony in using a social media platform to denouce what social media has done to our sport but that's just my $02.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D