Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Judman
Rest assured buzzy boy, I’ve broke bread, hunted and shared camp with Clint, Clint is far from a “snowflake”..

So the outrage over some tourism money in Arizona is just faux outrage, but I seriously doubt the snowflake part is just an act..."Randy betrayed me"...

All over Randy not hand feeding you a place to hunt elk...even though you begged.

Slapnuts, it’s your imagination and pretend.. post up some calf pics, raghorn, and dink bucks. Very impressive for growing up in Montana during “the good Ol days”!! Haha

That's all you got?

Still sitting on those max elk points with nowhere to go...because you don't know.

Do yourself a favor, hire an outfitter, you'll actually break 300...maybe.

You two faced sack of $hit, you can’t even keep your deceptive lies straight. You hate outfitters, and FWP so bad your beady little eyes can’t even see straight and then you recommend using an outfitter. You belong to one of the greenest anti-gun groups in North America and hide behind the green curtain posing as another real hunter.

Why can’t you just admit it? You aren’t changing anyone’s mind and you don’t have a mind to change, go back to Randy and your other loser buddies and roast a marshmallow over your fire in a parking lot.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.