Originally Posted by renegade50
At Cici,s bout 3 weeks ago bus boy table clean up guy.
Cleaned off my table while I was up getting more pizza.
Went back to table
WTF,???
Told him you just threw away my dog Blackjacks pizza crust I had wrapped up in napkins.
Blackjack aint gonna be happy with that at all dude.....
Kid was so sorry about it.
LOL!!!
I gotta say I over dramatized it slightly.
Little spankerella manager came over after and asked what hapoened.
Told her he cleaned my table and threw away Blackjack,s pizza crust.
She laughed I was mad about the pizza crust and gave me a free next time ticket.
I normally leave the bus boys a dollar.
Most people dont leave em jak schitt.
Bus boy that day didnt get a buck tip.
Blackjack got his pizza crust also and some cheesy bread.

Golden corral and china king tips are based on filling my lemonade without me having to ask.
# of glasses filled equal 1 buck each.
Normally leave 3 to 5 buck tip.
If I have to ask 1 time
Your getting 1 buck.... thats it.
If I have to go to the drink station and fill up my drink myself then you as a waitress or waiter are all boo boo face I did it....
You aint getting schit, and a word will be said to a manager on the way out.
"So and so could have made a 3 to 5 buck tip by simply filling my glass even though they walked by 9 times and cant see a empty glass"

You work food service job waiting tables.
Your tip is 100% on you and not playing aloof you dont see a empty glass while a customer is at the buffet or while the customer is eating and you walk within 3 feet of em numerous times.

Just fugging ask.
"Do you need a refill sir"
It is part of your job........

Tip jars and homemade our house burned down jars at places.

FU............

Wow!

Gave a kid in his entry level job an academy award performance and then stiffed him and are proud about it.

Just wow.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo