Any accurate data on hospitalization regarding those who previously contracted covid? Is anyone collecting that data because hit would seem, based on science, to be extremely important.

You're aware of the Cleveland Clinic study I presume.

Obviously not anti vax as Ive had all my childhood vaxes which wiped out deadly diseases plus dozens of vaccines in the military and when I worked abroad.

Most have issues that this vax was pushed so quickly with little oversight or long term research or data

Thanks

Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by steve4102

Senator Ron Johnson:
I just received this morning data out of Israel. That shows the population is about 84% vaccinated. But the new cases of COVID in Israel are about 84% with vaccinated individuals. It certainly is lookinng like the Pfizer vaccine is not working with the Delta variant.

Well, that's not good news. If true, that would indicate that the World will endure another round of pandemic.

Yeah, I'd take that "report" (more like an unsubstantiated rumor) with a couple teaspoons of salt.

In the past couple weeks in my ER we have seen this current surge of COVID cases, just like everywhere else. We are keeping track of how many cases are in vaccinated people, and how many in non-vaccinated folks. To date more than 90% of these sickies are not vaccinated. Oh, and 100% of the hospital admissions have been non-vaccinated persons.

These numbers are consistent with ACTUAL reports I'm getting from other docs in Canada and the USA.

Of course, the government-controlled fearmoner mill--er, I mean the Mainstream Media--are pushing for full-blown panic in the general population, so they are quick to report the most inflammatory "news".

Pretty much like this forum, and the OP on this thread. If you actually read what the numbers out of Israel are, they do not support the lies of the anti-vax folks.

Last edited by ribka; 07/22/21.