Some of this information is not true. Look at the Jerusalem Post for more correct truths. Or the South China News, or the India Times.

Here are some problems. Hydroxi and zinc kill and destroy the virus and you don't develop antibodies, same with Ivermectin. The CDC wants herd immunity. You only get this by getting Covid, doing nothing, and getting over it, or take the shots. Either way, you can still get Covid again but MILDER. I know a nurse who got Covid and before she could get the shots, she got it again, but milder. She got the shots.

The shots do work as advertised. My wife and I got tested for antibodies, and we didn't have them. Two weeks later we got the shots. Two weeks after the second shot, we got tested for antibodies, and we had antibodies.

I am very conservative, but there is a lot of disinformation on the right side. The shots do work. Only about 95% effective help NOT get Covid.

Vitamin D does work to prevent it. Israel did an extensive study on it and found that covered up Muslim women got Covid more than anyone else in Israel, because they were covered up and didn't get vitamin D from the sun. However you may be a carrier and not know it because you didn't get any symptoms, so get the shot.

As mentioned above, hydroxi and zinc or Ivermectin will KILL the virus IF taken early with EARLY symptoms. However, you DO NOT develop the antibodies, so get the shot.

A few people out of a million will have an allergic reaction to the shot as well as to any shot. Again, Herd Immunity is necessary to return to complete normal. so get the shot.

No matter how much vitamin D you take, vitamin C or other supplements, or have ivermectin or hydroxi on hand, you can still be a carrier or even get it. In order to get herd immunity, 70-80% of the people must either get Covid and get over it or get the shots. No other choices.

My wife and I got the shots because I am type II diabetic, have had heart failure, have Rhumatoid arthritis, and asthma. I was a candidate for death if I got Covid. Even though we acquired some horse Ivermectin and some hydroxi, as well as taking zinc and vitamin D, and picking up our groceries with curb service and ordering most of what we needed on line. We never got it, but thankfully we now have antibodies. I will go again and get the booster.

I know the left and the news media are habitual liars, but there are ways of getting the right information.

India is giving out ivermectin free to everyone in their country, because they can't afford to innoculate everyone.

Oh, and another thing, China's and Russia's vaccines are horrible, and only work about 50% of the time. The Johnson and Johnson vaccine was also horrible, and it was pulled from the market. Only Fyzer and Moderna are the best at around 95% effective. No one in Europe bothered to develop a vaccine, so you have that also. They were waiting on the Americans as usual.

The vaccines were rushed to market, but worked on animals and a few volunteers. Not a complete CDC study. But Trump overruled the CDC and had it rushed to market, but it wasn't released until after he lost the fake election. Trump won by the way. The Dems had just enough cheating in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona to win. Didn't take a whole lot. That is another story. But, the vaccine was developed on Trump's watch.