In case anybody missed what TXLoader posted
Originally Posted by TXLoader
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
Yes one or two die but the vaccine saves tens of thousands of lives. No vaccine ever made was 100% , but you all took the older ones., like polio, mumps and so on.
These have the best track record so far and you listen to Donald Trump who has no medical training at all but will not
Listen to all the doctors who say take the shot. I do not understand your thinking?
In all truthfulness...how can you demonstrate that?
With the polio...there was a marked drop in incidence, infection, and prevention of the spread of the disease, from the very first doses given.
Small pox was eradicated; mumps became rare.
The same thing cannot be said for the Covid "vaccine". There is no case study I have found where the Covid "vaxx" has lowered incidence across the board. The catch phrases now are that one still catches it, and spreads it, and still must obey a dictated lifestyle to contain incidence. What is more, more people have died from the mRNA treatments (whether from effects of the treatments, or by increased susceptibility to Covid) than from the original Covid "pandemic" itself.

How can this be said to "saving tens of thousands of lives"? The treatments themselves have cost us more lives than the disease itself.

First, the Covid shot is not a vaccine. It is an mRNA genetic treatment - and it is an experimental technology, not recombinant, inactivation, or live attenuation technologies. While the idea behind mRNA technology is fascinating, research of this on coronaviruses has been fraught with failure. In animal and people tests, catastrophic conclusions have been seen over and over again. Test subjects get the treatment, but when exposed to the wild virus, they are MORE susceptible, not less, and suffer far more severe cases of the disease, than the untreated. What is worse, no lab - public or private - has been able to resolve the pesky cytokine storm cascade (an allergic reaction which attacks the whole body) which has been seen in a significant number of test subjects (including those of the public now receiving the injections).

Second, there is no honest science associated with this round. Propagandized fear, hidden data, and reported number cooking have been demonstrably shown with the Covid mRNA treatment. There is a huge lack of transparency with the research. Want to see the data and the statistics they used for this 95% figure they keep rattling off? You can't - it's not available to the public. Every vaccine available today has data the average Joe can readily access. This one doesn't. What are they hiding?

Third, Every vaccine comes with long-term studies, and the side effects are known up front (even if they don't publicize the downsides widely - they are still published). People know the risks going in. Not so with the mRNA treatment. The data just isn't there. People have to take it on...faith...that there are no major deleterious effects associated with this technology, but it is coming out that there are HUGE consequences that are COMMONLY seen with this treatment.

I talked this over with my doctor - he's always a huge advocate of Big Pharma. He listed to me the reasons why I should; I in turn rattled off about a dozen reason why I shouldn't. He could not refute a single reason. He said I was very well-researched, and had very valid reasons for rejecting the treatment.

Save lives? I'll wait and see. I'd love to see the uncooked and un-cherry-picked data, citing evidence over several years. That said, though - it's just not there.

When it has to be trumpeted by the media 24/7 to remind us there is a "pandemic" in progress (because an associated rise in the death rate, the stacks of bodies, and several other anecdotal observances do NOT support it), and the treatment is being forced by threats ("Get it or face lockdowns!" "Get it or not able to resume normal life!") or enticed by freebies (Free beer! Free fast food! Lottery prizes!)...that tells the critical thinker something ELSE is really going on, and the disease is just the carrier issue..
Beside, they promote the treatment by giving away...items to consume that promote the very co-morbidities that make the Covid disease worse. Hmmmm.....
Finally - if the powers that be were REALLY that concerned with the "pandemic" and successful treatment rates...they wouldn't be importing tens of thousands of Covid-infected illegals into our country (Mexico reportedly has a large current infection among its population at this time).
That's the point of the mRNA treatment for Covid: it is an issue of public control, not an issue of public health.
If you or anyone else wants to "Believe the Science!" (when there is little supporting science behind it...aside from people saying, "I have a PhD - you must believe me!") - then by all means, go ahead and believe. If you say the treatment is saving lives, though, that premise will get challenged.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."