Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by steve4102
I'm still wondering,

If The Vax is just an Immune Booster and not a "True" vaccine, are those that have taken the Vax still capable of spreading the virus?

After all, they are still inhaling and exhaling the same air as unvaccinated persons, the only difference is when they get The Rona, their symptoms will be less severe.

Right?

Where is the actual proof that vaccinated people have milder symptoms than unvaccinated? My mother is in the nursing home and Covid-19 went through the residents she was unvaccinated at the time and refused to believe the test results because she didn't feel "that bad"

So where is the conclusive proof that the symptoms are less for the vaccinated?

Duno if there is any, I am just responding to these two that made the claim.

Originally Posted by MikeReilly
Originally Posted by cfran
Try a little research on your own. It’s not hard. The two shot jabs are not vaccines, it’s an immunization boost. Nothing more.

That's all vaccines are - an immunization boost. This whole thread is a cesspool of misinformation.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.