Originally Posted by abbydog
The politics of Covid absolutely flabbergasts me. It’s the white knights on the right led by the new Republicans against the libtards on the left thinking they will hurt the leftist, I always ask those that are not vaccinated what there story is re: not getting it. My brother in the great state of TX tells me they don’t have a cure for the gout and in 9 months we have a vaccine. After I told him that the gout is caused by what he puts in his 300 lb Carcass he called me a week later to confirm that’s what it’s all about. I ask people where they get their information. You guessed it, all the places you already know, internet, the news, politicians etc etc etc. My workout trainer is letting his immunity take over and complains about the stolen election. Hello out there. The boys and girls on the right may be in for a big surprise in 2022 and 2024. The Republican Party is you would like to know it is lost in the woods. Too bad.
If you don’t want to get the vaccine, I respect your courage. If you get the VID, please stay home and don’t clog the hospitals.
By the way, I’ve been an independent since 1970. I say that because people make assumptions because you guessed it Trump was not my choice long before he decided to run. In 4 years hopefully we will have a few qualified candidates.
Indpendent=Commie Enabler