Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by irfubar
Toot,
Do you believe those sources?

I’d say that the truth lies somewhere in between buried deep in the folds.

I go by what my doctor told me or will tell me. I believe him.

Remember in the beginning of covid, those emergency room doc's from NY. they were basically freaking out... they were on the front lines and according to their view the world was going to end. So yep they were a little passionate with their point of view.
Well news flash.... elsewhere the powers to be shut hospitals down preparing for the tidal wave of patients... that never came
Point being ground zero may not always reflect the true nature of the problem.
Also the doctors now are under extreme pressure to advance the narrative... if they speak out against it they are GONE
I am a little surprised you have not been able to connect these dots

That tidal wave hit Louisiana right after Mardi Gras. The cases were tracked from New Orleans right up the Mississippi River corridor and across the Lake Ponchartrain Causeway and points northward from there.

The Louisiana War Veterans home in LaPlace, Louisiana just north of New Orleans lost 17 residents in rapid fire style.

So they say...
As for the nursing home deaths, again no surprise.
They claimed Sturgis would be a super spreader event last year.... wrong
Question them all Toot

So they say.

Toot, are you at extreme risk of dyeing from covid? do you have comorbidities?

None known, fubar.

Repeating myself here but I needed a long expired Celebrex prescription filled and because it was longer than a year that I had seen my doc, I had to go in for a visit via their protocol. It’s the only prescription that I have and I use it when I overdo things.

I was tested while there at the office and was found positive but no symptoms whatsoever and was checked 3 more times over a 3 week period before going negative. Never had any associated symptoms.

His advice was that if he were me, he’d hold off on any vaccinations.
I took his advice. I’ve not had the shots. He did advise back then that variants would follow and if he felt that I needed the vax for those that the nurse would call me to come in. No calls yet.

My doc is also the Coroner.

Ok thanks for the reply. I am simply trying to understand your position.... you can be contradictory and confusing at times.
Sounds like your immune system did it's job and you should have antibodies

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.