The big reason why Bonnie Henry gave the nod to the passport is because of the push from entities like, the "Surrey board of trade" and other big business to implement the passport. Its a Coastal thing, that is where the support for the NDP is, not the interior. Nobody gives a shyte about the "Surrey board of trade"

First it was the pandemic, then when we started opening things up, we had massive fires, many businesses were shut down again, and now......they are being handcuffed once more.....does anyone wonder why they are frustrated?? The interior is in an altogether different boat than the Coastal region.

People are defying her mask orders and frankly had enough of her crap. She lost me in the beginning of the pandemic when she came out crying and breaking down on National TV. I usually have a strong stomach but she really had me concerned and thought I was going to die for sure. Then I realized she was just unhinged.

The last time the NDP were in power in this Province, 10% of its Citizens were out of work. They are no friend to the working men and women of this or any Province.