I couldn't help notice how this NDP Government we have here in BC just keeps tightening the screws little by little.
Dr Henry comes out almost crying again, sad to see, Dix comes out, thanks the Indians for everything, then turns into the most morbid Politician I have ever seen.

Nurses and healthcare workers are resigning or simply retiring, others are simply changing their occupations. We have a crisis here and they created it. Many others are simply quitting, cleaners, care aids etc.....It has been my experience that Government is never wrong and wont back down on their policy, ever, so looks like many People will die in the system, book it.

Dix is hiding now from the Mayor of Kamloops (Ken Christian) the Mayor is also head of the hospital in Kamloops. 3 nurses on when there is supposed to be 24?...and the People who never received the shot are responsible??
I heard the Mayor say there were 10 People in the ICU with Covid, last week was 17, and this strains the system??

I think what we have here is something that has been happening for a very long time, ,,,,we need more money. Turning the Wuhan into a bargaining tool, its a bit of both to be true, but shameful Dix would lead People to believe its the ones who didn't receive a shot.