I don't know about that. It seems that now the vaccinations are proving successful, some people now are looking to blame those who have the shots. The answer remains the same. If you have not been vaccinated, get the shots!

I pulled this from the BC news.

Unvaccinated fill ICUs
85% of BC patients in intensive care with virus are unvaccinated
Colin Dacre - Sep 9, 2021

Unvaccinated British Columbians, an increasingly small segment of the population, are taking up a vastly disproportionate share of critical care beds, straining a healthcare system already at the brink in the Thompson-Okanagan.

During a call with reporters Thursday, Health Minister Adrian Dix said of the 130 people across B.C. in intensive care with COVID-19, 111 of them are unvaccinated. Ten are partially vaccinated and nine are fully vaccinated.

“This number of people, unvaccinated, sick in our ICUs, they are receiving some of the best healthcare we have ever seen,” Dix said, adding doctors and nurses are doing extraordinary work to keep people alive.

“However, I want to be very clear. Everyone would rather be doing something else.”

While just 14.7% of the population is still unvaccinated, the demographic has created immense pressures on some hospitals, particularly Kelowna and Kamloops.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelow...tensive-care-with-virus-are-unvaccinated

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]