All very touching, Steve, but it is difficult to reconcile this crap with the dozens of people I know, aged from 6 to 72, who have gotten covid, stayed away from others for two weeks, and gone back to their lives. Some have lost their sense of smell for as long as three months. Others for a couple of days. Only one friend was seriously ill. Many who caught covid caught it, not because they were unvaccinated, but because they made foolish behavioral choices.
Personally, I think it is probably a good idea, for most people, to get vaccinated. However, I am goddam tired of all the preaching, the threats, and coercion as it is being practiced by the governments, the MSM, and all the self-righteous who want to scare everyone into falling into step. No lie is too outrageous no truth not concealable. An infant dies with covid. Any co-morbidities? "We aren't going to discuss that". For all we know, the baby was born without a heart. A 16 year old, in perfect health dies with covid. Perfect health, that is, except for the extra hundred pounds she was packing. The government and the media wanted to engender panic. Even now, officials don't want to put out the full story.
As I said, getting vaccinated may be a good idea, for most people, although, in many cases, the prevention may well be every bit as bad as the disease; keeping in mind that for most people, covid is a cold. The vaccine may help to ensure that is the case so when you get covid, as you must, sooner or later, it won't be that bad if you are one of the one in one hundred who may have a serious case.
The point is, it was never necessary to lie, coerce, or sensationalize, in order to get people to get vaccinated. Just give people the real facts, don't flip flop, and let them make their decision. GD