Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Originally Posted by renegade50
Don't get me on daddies extra tag youth hunt.

Were 6 yr jr makes incredible 227 yd shots with a 7mm mag or 300 win mag like he was practicing all summer.

Ref: Tn deer youth hunt threads.
Dora the explorer jammies and coloring books required for presence in the stand.
Sad that the gunshot scares the schit outta a kid and wakes him or her up in their Blues Clues sleeping bag and Barney air mattress...

Get in your camo it,s picture time.
Try to smile a little better and not make it look fake this time Trey.....
I'm gonna make a thread about this on Tn deer and you can look at all the stuff people write.

But we gotta keep it secret that daddy really shot that 10 pt.
Pinky promise Trey and a high 5!!!!
When you get to be 10 you can shoot one, but until then in 3 more yrs your daddy,s hunting buddy....

My dad wouldn't allow that crap. At 10 I carried my rifle & treestand. Carried treestand on my back, I was so short my feet would hit the stand & I was constantly face planting, dad just laughed. We would find 2 trees close together. Fun times, good memories.

Oh....
It is not a carte blanche statement at all.
But I'm sure many know what I layed out in that post.

I'm just on a rant...

I honestly hope the only other hunter I see in the woods anywhere this fall starting saturday morning is slumlord.
And that wont be until TN ml opener.

Slumlord used to get onto to me about being helpful and spreading 1st hand knowledge about areas I hunt to brief acquaintance,s
Or fugg tards on Tn deer long ago.

Never got my back scratched with reciprocated info.

Sure bit me in the azz for about a 6 7 year period.

Feild of dreams build it they will come schit.
Pieholes tell other pieholes ect ect ect.

Grown pretty indifferent to mr I dont know this area guy on FTCKY over the last 8 or 9 yrs.

Sucks to be you.......

Being banned from Tn deer in late 2011 actually was a good thing for me in retrospect.

Stopped giving out info.

Bout 4 or 5 of them azzholes on tn deer who never scratched my back.
I got em nad27 ftcky maps and protractors to read 8 digit grids via pm,s
Taught via pm how to read a 6 or 8 digit in the most basic of terms.
Even took pics for fugging lessons for em.

Couple of the lazy fuggs couldnt even do that.
Had ta tell em to switch their gps signals from standard wgs 84 to nad 27 so they wouldnt be off 300m south plugging in a simple start point to a way point.

I was to helpful for many years.
Teach coach mentor is ingrained in me from the Army.

I'm a secretive aint seen schit type now.
Unless I get a sense of pity like I did for a young infantry e6 like I did 3 yrs ago and brought his lost in space azz into one of my spots in total darkness and left 180° opposite with his 2 does shot with my 220 and the buck I killed.

That was my last random act of kindness.
Probably might be another some day.
I dunno....

Now if one of you solid guys on here ever showed up to hunt FTCKY
I would help you.
You get an area.
Chances are pretty f u c king good I can steer you into a spot for success.
That what happens when someone has been in all 4 IN Bdes over the span of years since 1990.
You kinda get to know the ground.
Lots of ground...
And just outta the pure fact it would be a random thing and not alot of info would be passed on to other pieholes and if I ever showed up in Bum fugg USA you would probably throw me some bones also.

Last edited by renegade50; 09/22/21.