Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by renegade50
I had a couple bricks of that deer cocaine in my shop for 5 years. A hunting pard brought them down one year - we never put them out. Sooo, I dumped them on the property to see if any of the deer roaming around would check them out.

Nothing, zilch, nada, they’ve been out for 5 months and there’s been no deer on either one.

I think I’ll plant a few apple trees. Buy a comfy chair, build a ground blind, wear camo, use some extra strength scent deodorizer, hang 6 cameras and wait the 8 years for the apples to drop.

Hunting in high cotton

😝🦫

I dont think you will do that.

I think you hunt and know your schit and dont have an issue killing game.
And dont have to rely on bullschitt...
👍👍👍

Did I forget the Snork emoji?

😝😉🤦🏽‍♂️🤪

LOL

🦫

Doesn't mean you shouldn't plant the apples still. A few pears, peaches, plums, nectarines etc would be nice too.

The 'pockalips be a'cpmin' soon Brother Beav. Get 'em in the ground now, so's you have some to eat later.

G, I can’t have a bunch of free loading deers coming on to my land, only to eat my fruit. That’d be like supporting liberal behavior.

I’d have to correct their mentality with a 130g Abond on occasion. What is that gonna do for me ? Nutt’n, but cause trouble, cuz someone is gonna say I bait deers, when I don’t.

😬🦫

PS

We heard a fawn getting grubbed by yotes around 3AM this morning. Dang, them little fawns sure can scream. Danner Boot the dog found a couple of it’s legs and brought them in the house to show mama. Life if awesome on the ranch !

It's not baiting when it's "normal agricultural practices" dude.

If you don't want the deer under the trees, they invented this stuff called "fencing" like a million years ago. They used to just pile up some thorn bushes, but now you can just string up a coupla wires with a charger and them deers stay the f away from your fruit.

You sure it wasn't a bear or did you hear the 'yotes along with the baby deer?

That’s a waaaay better idea. I’m gonna run some 6’ft high fencing and charge people like Shart_Thangs to hunt. 😂

100% coyotes. Heard the yipping and yapping.

Tonight, I’m gonna run the call and decoy. See if Wile. E Coyote comes out of the thickets.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”