Originally Posted by joken2

Originally Posted by renegade50
Dont get me wrong.
I love hunting in this state.
I know many areas.
Public lands, Tva places, state forrest, ftcky, slumlords places.

But my contempt for the blatant baiting and wardens refusal to do their job at the bare minimum per the law.

Really irks the schit outta me.

Wardens in Maine growing up were dicks.
But treated everyone the same.
Enforce the law....
Wardens in Colorado state guys and fed guys on carson did their job.
Fed wardens here on Ftcky do their job.

For some reason wardens in Tn dont wanna be seen as the " bad guy" enforcing the law...

Ever....... IME.....

You just gotta get away from the fugg tards and after opening weekend of ml and rifle your avg schmuck aint hunting no more. 5 to 6 days a yr is what they put in.
And late nov thru early jan is unpressured hunting and satellite bucks roaming miles upon miles looking for unbred does is primo time also.

Tn has quality age progressed bucks if ya have some trigger patience.
People that bytch about never seeing any 3.5 to 6 yr old bucks.
Are the same ones whacking all the seed corn 1.5 to 2.5 6 and 8,s on pee paws place by the tripod feeder.
Or killing 4 5 8 scrubs on the same place and calling em does on telecheck and butchering em up themselves.
Meat for the baby..........

Just a guess but, along the fact that in many states there are only very limited numbers of actual working game wardens who are expected to cover very wide areas across the entire state, I've also often suspected that state F&G wardens in states with high deer populations (such as TN & KY) are instructed "off the record" to not be too concerned with numbers of deer killed and lesser deer hunting violations, especially during legal hunting seasons, due to pressure from insurance companies wanting to reduce deer / vehicle collision claims and farmer's due to crop damage.

You are spot on but it doesn't keep those pretty silk panties from getting bunched up on him.