Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by renegade50

Assets???
Like 401,k and savings.
Me and her are worth about 175k in accessible liquid assets if needed?
You??????

Thats actually pretty sad at your age

Throw in a paid for home too dipschit.

Did I not say liquid assets and not hard assets.

Gawd you F A G G OTS are dumb at times...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still sucks for a couple your age. That sucks for a single person. Good thing you got that gubment check coming in.

Kind of a good thing he did all that work "overseas" for us in order to earn that "gubment" check ya' know.

Some folks around here don't think too highly of you at times. That last comment of yours gives me a pretty good indication as to why.

You want to hear something real funny. If ole Mitch McConnel and his republican buddies don't raise the debt ceiling, Renie may not be getting that check next month. If that happens, Ole Renie will be on here complaining about how its all the democrats fault.

I guess I'll be crying too then. Big fuggin' deal. And Rene would be correct. More than enough debt already, learn to quit spending what you don't have. That goes for Republicans in Congress too. Biden wants 1.8 BILLION or so for vaccines for countries overseas. Let them deal with it themselves, why spend our money.

I'm sure your like me
Plenty of cushion to fall back on if needed.

3 months income????

Pffft.
2 yrs at least.....

Been thru shutdowns many times before as many of us have on here.

Dont see myself eating special kitty pate and crackers anytime soon like Blackheart or a bag of gummie bear dicks like little jimmy.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gotta drive....

Yeah on that big $175k. Living large in the trailer park.