Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by goalie
I got a crossbow medical permit after my second shoulder surgery.

Never bought a crossbow. I did this thing called rehab, drew back the string and killed chitt.

Bait is something you use while fishing.

Though almost half my hunting is from a climbing stand.

This is a example of a legit use of a xbow for someone.

Not against this at all.

But hometown docs down here would have zero issue giving baby huey life long patient a letter.

Heard many a mofo bragg about it before xbow became all inclusive.

Hell I know of 4 old men who advoided the draft during Vietnam down here cause home town doc hooked em up with the local good ole boy draft board as medically unfit....

I betcha some schit byrds on here got hooked up the same way.
Or joined the gaurd or reserve as a premptive way to advoid getting drafted also.

Thing is, the crossbow I tried out was really, really accurate to 80+ yards. And louder than hell.

I don't wanna see a deer I could hit if it stayed still when I shot, and know damn well it'll jump the string when I let 'er fly, so I can't shoot. I like my "real" bow and a self-imposed 30-yard limit.

Plus, anyone who uses a medical waiver to hunt with a crossbow when they're still playing competitive hockey as a goalie is a scamming POS.

You should be okay…….weren’t we told that you didn’t get a promotion, good banned to your home office, and that you don’t play hockey?
The least they can do for you is let you have a crossbow!

George

Hahahahahahahaa!!!