Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm not anti-vax by any means. REAL vaccines have saved millions of lives - smallpox, polio, measles, and many more. This one, though, isn't real and it scares me.
Only unreal because you choose to believe that. Our state has some pretty impressive data relating to Covid, the numbers of vaccinated and the positive tests. I am sure your state has similar stats. Believe what you want.

If a person has any medical event within two weeks of the second shot, they are recorded as unvaccinated. How can anyone use that data?

I know 6 people (directly or tangentially) that have had adverse reactions to the vaccine... 5 of them were 25 or under... one was 43. All had strokes or MIs... three died.

I know no one (directly or tangentially) that has died from Covid.

Almost everyone I know (call it 90%+) have had Covid (confirmed with the long term test)... or nasty flu symptoms plus loss of taste et al (but no testing)... personally I never lost taste either time.

Carry on...
I know a lot of people and am probably much older than you are. I don't know anyone who has had anything other than the known minor side effects of the vaccine. In addition, I only know a few people who have tested positive for the virus with nobody I know being hospitalized. That is most likely due to living in a state that is basically rural and our vaccine rate is at the top of the country and has been since the beginning. I have read on this site that more people are dying of the jab than the virus. I consider that a conspiracy theory and a very damaging thing to people who don't have the ability to think.. I like to gamble a bit but my success involves using the best odds which are in my favor. I chose to take the vaccine.

living the good life every day