I know 2 people that died of clots after shot and 3 that got shingles a few days after first shot. shingles seems a pretty common side effect

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by joken2

Daughter just texted me this:

" My main boss...the manager who was pressuring me to get the vaccine... saying how she just got her 3rd dose & was doing fine...just collapsed from 2 brain aneurysms yesterday. One bled out. She's in ICU and now unresponsive. She's also the one who was posting pictures from concerts & karaoke bars with no mask on, but questioning my choices. "

My mother's first cousins husband.....had the best bloodwork and blood pressure numbers you could ask for.

Was not medicated for anything....let alone High BP.

Couple weeks after the first shot he got...he had a MASSIVE hemmoragic stroke. The doctors can not explain the huge BP spike.

Deader'n hell.

Father in law got shingles right after the shot. Uncle got shingles right after the second shot. Mom's first cousin was in the ICU for a week from an adverse reaction.

My first cousin got the Covid after being fully vaccinated.

Several people in town got shingles after the shot.

Wife said last night...."fugg....we dont know very many people"....."how is it that most of them have been injured by the shot?"......