Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by skywalker
So Trump isn't trustworthy? 'good faith'......hmmmm......to those that immediately go to name calling......per rules of debate, you've lost as you have ZERO substantial response. The Trump administration threw caution to the wind and even Trump himself took the 'jab' as many like to say....is he NOT worth following?

There are no rules of debate here...You either follow the campfire Lemming manifesto... or you are a [bleep], sheep, commie, etc, etc...Hell you may even be a deplorable... laugh

This has been debated, over and over again. If dumbasses think all the side effects are fake news, the mandates are not full blown commmunism, then they can kiss my ass too.

As with every drug...hell even aspirin....there are real side effects. As with most everything today there is fake news....Nothing new there. Mandates are a valid point to argue against.

I personally don't care if one wants to refuse or decides to be vaccinated. And in fact question the long term benefit of being vaccinated for this particular disease, in that treatment-for most-has been extremely successful...That being said, I believe for many the vaccine has prevented serious consequences for those who have or may become Covid positive.

You can believe the sun comes up in the West, but that doesn't mean it actually does. The "treatment" for unvaccinated people is very successful too BTW.....99.75%

That is exactly what I said...BTW wink

And BTW, treatment for acute conditions and attempting prophylactic prevention are two different issues..Neither of which are always successful. BTW

Last edited by battue; 10/18/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler