Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by skywalker
So Trump isn't trustworthy? 'good faith'......hmmmm......to those that immediately go to name calling......per rules of debate, you've lost as you have ZERO substantial response. The Trump administration threw caution to the wind and even Trump himself took the 'jab' as many like to say....is he NOT worth following?

There are no rules of debate here...You either follow the campfire Lemming manifesto... or you are a [bleep], sheep, commie, etc, etc...Hell you may even be a deplorable... laugh

This has been debated, over and over again. If dumbasses think all the side effects are fake news, the mandates are not full blown commmunism, then they can kiss my ass too.

But its for the children!

Oh, wait.....maybe thats not right anymore.

You are SPOT ON SandBilly.

Its a religion for these people. They all have a masked up Rosie the Riveter tatoo on their ankles.

FYI, you know the wife was supposed to be fired today. They said she could work this week. Starting next Monday they said 90 days unpaid leave. Me thinks she’s calling their bluff. They obviously don’t want to fire her and their BS tactics didn’t scare her into a jab. Next week I guess we’ll find out.

All while working from home with natural antibodies.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~