Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by TexasPhotog
...Baldwin's attorney(s) will hire PR people who likely are already arranging an Oprah moment where he cries on TV and talks about what a tragedy gun violence is and how he's donating his time and money to gun control, totally ignoring the hypocrisy of his using a gun to make a living.

That's exactly what will happen.

"Oh boo hoo, it's all about me, poor me, look how virtuously sad I am, and btw everyone should use this as an example of why we need to ban guns for everybody except movie actors who make multi-million dollar salaries portraying how cool they are with guns."

Baldwin has been acting for many years. Therefore, as a long time actor, he can cry on demand. Whenever he's being interviewed/filmed now regarding the "incident," he'll turn on the tears at the right moment. It'll do him much good with his liberal fans ... but it won't help him in court when the civil suits are tried.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)