Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Baldwin is a piece of crap liberal for sure, but his criminal culpability here is low if this happened on the set and he himself had not been dicking with the weapons. I'd bet not a single one of you would check the magazine to ensure every single round loaded was of the correct type if handed a weapon on the firing line by a range master and told it was good to go. No different on the set when an actor is handed a weapon and told it's good to go. The actor wouldn't know the difference if he did look.

Actors on a set depend on experts to give them what they need for the particular shoot. Most don't know the difference between a real gun or a prop gun, much less the different types of blank, dummy, or real ammo. Unless Baldwin was doing something he shouldn't have been doing outside the scope of shooting a scene, he won't be in criminal trouble.

I've seen some on here say this gun was used for target practice with live ammo prior to shooting the scene. I've not seen that from any news source however. If that does turn out to be true, I can certainly see someone being held liable, but somewhat doubt criminally. I mean this is Hollywood and I think there will be some level of protection. Civil court may take a completely different stance though and hold many, including Baldwin, financially responsible.

Obviously this was more than just a "tragic accident". There had to be several policy and procedures not followed by one or more people. Just don't expect them to be held accountable.

Especially since it occurred in a Libertard Schitthole like Santa Fe, with a Liberal Prosecutor and Sheriff in charge of the Investigation.

It's being shaped as a tragic accident with Baldwin being one of the prime victims. I think there are definitely one if not multiple people criminally negligent, but I have no faith in any system that would hold them accountable. After all, it was just a tragic accident and no one can prevent an accident. I'm sure we will soon hear Bladwin is suffering more than the people he shot.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.