Originally Posted by Bwana_1
But if you're told "cold gun", then told to point at the camera for a close up shot of a bad guy getting shot....what would you do ?

I don't know, there's blame to spread around to be honest...but there are professionals heads on the block first, in my honest opinion.

And I HATE the guy, especially after hearing his screaming phone rant against his young daughter.

You check the gun to ensure it is indeed "cold."

Whenever anyone is handed or picks up a gun, weather they have been told that it is "cold" or "hot," their very first duty, is to point the gun in a safe direction and check the firearm. If they are incapable of performing that safety check, then they have no business holding any firearm. Just because an "armorer" may be involved, does not absolve them of this basic and primary responsibility. ANYONE, including big name Hollywood actors, have a duty and an obligation to ensure that they are not putting someone's life in danger by failing to perform this basic safety check. Failing to do so constitutes negligence and culpability. Hollywood actors do not get a pass on gun safety just because they are Hollywood actors.

Frankly, I am surprised this doesn't happen more often. Most of these actors are low-intelligence, Marxist tools that can barely think straight.

Alec Baldwin is a prime example, not to mention he's a fat bastard as well.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/24/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue