Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by rainshot
I do know that actors take classes learning how to handle firearms. That have to act competent when shooting. Why wouldn’t they know anything about safety and firearm handling. It’s quite apparent that Baldwin is a cluck but he is a veteran actor and should be expected to know quite a lot about firearms. At least that’s the way I see it.
Again I can’t say what exactly happened on the set except he shot an innocent bystander and wounded another. That’s a fact.

I gave a class to everyone while working as an armourer on movie sets. So, they "may" have been given something similar.

I coached actors on how to handle firearms as well.

Alec Baldwin messed up once before on a movie set I was on with him. (Not as an armourer, BTW)

He played Col. Travis in "13 Days the Glory"... He had a saber and took it out and was dicking around with it, waving it around and such. It was just a cheap sword, and the blade came out of the handle, and when the blade came falling down, it cut the living schidt out of his hand. They had to take him Del Rio to the ER to get his hand sewn back up...

It's not without possibility that Baldwin was dicking around this time as well. I doubt you'll hear the full truth from a movie crew, or Santa Fe law enforcement for that matter.

If somebody on the crew came out about that in detail, they'd be banned from Hollywood.. Forever.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH