Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by papat
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sounds to me like Hannah would make the perfect scapegoat if someone wanted to know how it felt to shoot someone. Just saying. whistle

Yup

Mostlikely where it is heading to protect the stupid

Actually the only safety measure when filming with firearms IS the armourer.

They ARE responsible.

Does anyone trust any of the actors who make movies to know about all aspects of firearms, safety while filming, various blank and dummy loads? That's the armourer's job.

Just like you don't let Tom Cruise wire and set off explosives, you don't let actors or anyone else on set be in control of any aspect of firearms.

This gal was dangerous, and had had firearm accidental discharges from that incompetence at least a couple of times before the fatal shooting on this movie.

The idiots who hired her are incompetent as well.

Finally, someone that gets it...it's the sole job/responsibility of the Armorer. With the 10,0000's of shots fired in movies through the years, don't expect me to believe that Angelina Jolie and George Clooney were ever hired nor expected to be weapon's experts.

Imagine an actor personally emptying a 40 round mag from an AR15, just so he could check the ammo for safety...and doing so 20 times a movie. They are actors, portraying characters...not special forces or weapon experts.

Unless Baldwin broke protocol or was screwing around, he's not the guilty party in this accident. They have pages of strict rules for gun handling in movies for the actors, they showed them last night on the news....most of those rules are useless if live ammo is introduced into the equation.

I'd like to see him hung, but his isn't a legitimate instance of guilt....unless he fugged up of course.