Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

In my mind, the job losses caused by failing to submit to vaccination for example, will be a job market re-shuffle but will settle out. Just like all the recessions that we've had. There will be people willing to get vaccinated to take up those new job requirements - right or wrong morally but this will be a fact.

Job market reshuffle?The whole precept of free country status and the only thing that separates us from 3rd world dumps and 2nd world police states is the right not to segregate or disempower entire sectors of people for any reason.

Good heavens, they have just told most of the workers in multiple states they must submit to a medical procedure or be denied the human rights to pursue employment of choice and travel freely. The Soviets couldnt even pull that off. 9 out of 10 african dictators wish they could lol.

If someone would have said to me two years ago we were going to stop the world over a virus that has a 99% survival rate and enforce medical procedures on pain of disenfrachisement I would have said on all counts you have been reading too many 1950's distopian novels

But here we are. All for something that after two years and all its super variants... is still struggling to kill more people than diaorhea globally.