Originally Posted by AcesNeights
How many times have “you guys” taken on the largest military and navy in the world and won? Our guys were civilians with squirrel guns but they had something that you never will….they had BALLS. Our history is replete with examples of men with GRIT standing up to tyrants and determining THEIR destiny for THEMSELVES…..again a completely foreign concept to you.

When, and God forbid if, the time comes that war is necessary WE, not you, will be forced to make that unimaginable decision. WE still possess the ability to defend ourselves because WE have not willingly surrendered our arms. We also haven’t surrendered the mindset necessary to prevail. We won’t be fighting our military anyway because of the unwavering prohibitions against them but even if they were co-opted into illegally participating in a military action on our soil there would be a HUGE defection rate with a lot of specialized equipment being virtually unusable due to no men to fly or fill those roles.

Whatever the case may be the reality is just by the tone and tenor of your responses here that you’ve already capitulated. I don’t fault you for having the defeatist attitude of a loser as I’m sure that you have extensive experience with such things…..it’s really all you know. It’s a foreign concept that I can’t wrap my head around since I don’t see anything except victory being the outcome for us.

The Koreans and Vietnamese walked all over you guys, China would easily do the same, starting with balloons. Go back to the comfort of your bidet and Cottonelle cry-baby.

Lucky for you China has heavy investment in the US - they already own you bitches.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?