Originally Posted by UpTop
Originally Posted by dan_oz
The lockdowns and mass injections will in all likelihood be recognised as among the worst things that could have been done.

Sure, we should have protected the elderly and other vulnerable people, but for the vast majority the virus represented minimal risk, especially in its initial strain. It was inevitable that it would spread, sooner or later, and if it had done so we would by now have a population with true herd immunity - lasting, robust immunity - derived from having had the virus. Yes, there would have been deaths, but we have had deaths anyway, particularly due to a sharp increase in suicide, and that suicide wave continues as people's livelihoods and hope are destroyed.

It is already emerging that the mRNA and viral vector injections - they are not vaccines - have not been a lasting success. They don't prevent infection or transmission, their protective effect is fast waning, and it appears that they have fostered the emergence of new strains for which they don't provide protection. At the same time they appear to damage the body's natural defences and may even enhance the effects of new strains on the body, and we don't yet know the full extent of the long-term damage that they may do.

As well, the makers of these drugs have insisted that countries taking them agree not only to indemnify them completely against any liability for harm, but actively to suppress competition from other therapeutics, like Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine, and to take all steps they can to compel people to accept the injections. It has been vastly profitable for them.

The whole thing has been a debacle.
Woah! Mouser dont like the horse paste medicine!

UpTheBot, I got nothing against the horse paste, I just simply don't own any horses.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?