Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by lima1seven
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter
How many still flash their lights at oncoming traffic if you see a cop set up on the side of the road?

I’ve only seen that in Texas and that was about 20 years ago. Asked the people I was with what was going on and they said there was a cop ahead. Sure enough couple miles up the road was an officer running radar.

There is a crooked little municipality up the road from me and you betcha, when I go through there and see them working speed traps I flash my lights to oncoming traffic and will continue to do so. Many people don't even know what it means or don't pay attention, but the truckers sure do. They will flash back or toot their horns, maybe wave, and when they do it makes me feel good all over that I potentially saved one of those great Americans from getting robbed by those blood suckers.

Everyone knows they are borderline crooks including the cops who work for them.

They aren't looking for criminals, they are looking for traffic fines.....believe me. I had to go to court there a few years ago for rolling a stop sign. There was a tree to my left that I couldn't see around very well and I let the car roll so I could see what was coming. A cop saw me do it and wrote me up. When I was in court a trucker was fined for going 5 miles over. I thought I had the stinkiest chickenshit ticket but I concede that he beat me. That kind of BS is nothing more than common theft under the guise of "law enforcement". I have no more respect for the "officers" and "judges" that participate in that racket than I would for a pick pocket.

Another reason a cop's job is tough. Traffic tickets are for the other people who break the law.