Originally Posted by hanco
For every one they catch, how many more out there they don’t????

Son in law says they mostly catch the dumb law breakers.

said many times but if you watch enough episodes of 'The Next 48' you realize that about 70% of those cases are solved because the suspect tries to lie his way out of it. If he just goes dumb "I don't know anything about what you are talking about" and then lawyer up when they arrest him, a good number of those guys would be back out on the street.

I mean I'm glad they are dumb and try to lie, but damn.

I saw one that was particularly bad last week. A young man was with 3 of his friends. One of his friends is messing around with another guys girlfriend, she starts schit so the 4 guys go to where the BF lives, one of the 4 pulls out a gun and shoots the guy. So the young man that did not pull the trigger is hiding out. The police roll up after him with a swat team at his mommas house, scare her to death and have her call him. She calls him and says "they just want to talk to you" - so momma set his ass up right off the bat. He tells the police where he is at (cause, you know , momma), they pick him up and during the interrogation the cop is like "look, I know you didn't pull the trigger, so if you want to help yourself here, you need to give up who did" - so he does after trying to dance around who did it and claim he didn't see it (of course they already have eye witnesses, how do you think they found your dumbass).....and they still arrest his ass for murder , he goes to trial and gets like 20 years in prison.

shut the F' up man. that's all he had to do.

Last edited by KFWA; 12/30/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings