Originally Posted by worriedman
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by 19352012
You'd think Thug Life 101 would teach you to drive safely and cautiously when in the commission of a crime or not in commission of a crime so you don't have to talk to the police. But what do criminals do? Drive like morons. Pretty much why they only catch the dumb ones. Gary Ridgway was basically special needs and killed hundreds before they caught him.

Whenever I’m behind someone and they drive at or below the speed limit and make zero mistakes, I assume they got warrants.

Or, they are tired of the increase in insurance rates or the threat of one more ticket and loosing their license. Some people can learn...

Both of you are right. Those guys with warrants and they have one ounce of brains and they are very low profile. Others, they have too many tickets or they are already under suspension and they are either on the verge of illegal or they are illegal. Typically, they have a job or a wife and kids and are trying to clean up their act and they are trying to run out their suspension clock. Getting stopped starts the clock all over again.

Then you have the "I don't give a fu&k" folks and they are balls to the walls. They have nothing to lose and hate anyone of any authority. Use your imagination and I think you can figure it all out who is dangerous and who wants to be "out of sight and out of mind". Unfortunately, the "out of sight and out of mind" are getting fewer and the "balls to the wall" guys are getting braver and more of them. Throw in a bunch of new rules about engagement and use of force and you can see what you get. It's a very complicated world and it does not have to be. Nothing is going to change any time soon.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.