Originally Posted by 673
Things I know for sure............the Government in BC is a Communist one, some may prefer term Globalist, doesn't matter, we are being delivered up for the slaughter, whatever that may entail.

I know that Dr Tam is of questionable gender, and I suspect that Dr Tam is a full blown Commie. I have always believed since grade 5 that Communists would infiltrate our Governments to fulfil their agenda, and here we are.

I also know this.......the Populace in this Country has been divided into three groups, Indigenous, Country born, and recent immigrants, think about that and let it sink in. This is how they are able to pull off some of the policies that are contrary to Canadian society as a whole, ie gun control, Vaccination policies, any policy regarding race and all that entails....book it.

Quite right sir. I would go one step further, the Canadian government is communist, not just the provincial government of BC.

Any student of history is aware that communist regimes take control of their populations by first dividing them. Thats exactly what the Canadian government has been doing for decades, as you pint out.