Originally Posted by yukon254
Starting to look worse for our governing bodies if thats even possible.....Ontario and BC have now admitted the numbers we have been deluged with are not what they seem.

https://tnc.news/2022/01/09/dr-bonn...9x9-usu81_y-2Xl__jBjzqzTT0D7KHjPoV9qIbLg

And now the director of the CDC did the same thing.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cdc-d...ns-covid-related-deaths-data-forthcoming

Simply cant believe a word they say.

Yukon on my side I am fully vaccinated however I take a view that this was a personal choice for my own reasons. I have moved sometime back to the same viewpoint for people that choose not to be vaccinated -- their choice. Each person has to live with their own decision, and I wish that both groups would stop getting in each others faces.

The inconsistencies that have been put forward on any one of the issues around COVID are numerous. Pick an issue:

Masks -- masks will not help (hmmm why are we seeing Asian countries with full masking), masks will help -- they can be medical disposal or cloth, cloth masks need o be constructed a certain way, you do not need N95's, now you should wear N95's (with one political party advocating for N95's for children) -- no mention on the need for fit testing.

Travel, Airborne, Surface Contact Transmission, Government Control --- pick anyone and research the issue to see both how the government health agencies have flipped or more importantly been 3 to 6 months behind other countries.

With these inconsistencies I can see why people may choose not to be vaccinated. Then you have Trudeau saying that people that are anti vax are racist / misogynist --- does this include the health care workers that are now being given exceptions so that there are not staff shortages or just people outside of Quebec since he made this statement in French?

There have been a huge number of fumbles by leaders during the last 2+ years and more will come.

I still look for individuals to make their own decisions and hopefully at somepoint we can get past the split that has been created by leadership.

Hugh