About the only bullets I’ve had poor luck with that wasn’t because I was loading them way faster than they’re supposed to go or way slower were Remington Corelokts and old WW Silvertips. Back in my factory ammo days I had several 140 Corelokts loaded in factory 260 ammo blow completely up when bones were hit, same with the 130s in factory 270 ammo.
Those two loads at least seemed consistent, they’d go to steam when you hit bones. The Silvertips were all over the place, blow a coyote in half with one and pencil on a deer with the next shot.

If you load your own it’s easy to make about anything work well. If they come apart at 300WM speeds, load them in your 30-06 and they’ll probably work great. All I ask is for consistency, if I can find out how they behave I have a wide enough selection of rifles of different chamberings that I can usually find a good use for them.

Like I stated in the premium bullet thread, I don’t care what they say on the box I just like good bullets. If they’ll shoot and behave the same way every time when they land I can adjust the velocity to make them suit my needs.